Monday, May 25, 2009

More Animation Tips

I just found 3 more amazing sites with loads of high-end animation tips & tricks etc. Since I'm fucking sick of doing shitty animation for TV, I have been eating up these sites with actual high-end animation notes that are getting me jazzed to get back into producing real animation and not the crappy pumped out shit TV always demands.

A.R.C. (the Animaiton Resource Centre) run by Ian Lacey who is an animation teacher at the Southbank Institute of Technology in Brisbane Australia.

CarlosBaena.com. Carlos is a Pixar animator who's generously sharing his knowledge to us free on his personal site. He also has some great personal art on there.

Keith Lango's tutorial blog page. Keith is an all-rounder who's been in the game for 15 years doing a variety of features, tv shows and shorts etc.

Awesome! I feel that passion returning thanks to these great finds. I'll keep you posted as I find more.

No comments: